Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Blood, Sweat & Beers

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, (beers), and sweat. We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many (hours) of struggle and (drinking).
You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage (dart match) by land, sea, and air. (Darts) with all our might and with all the strength (el capitan) has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of (darts). That is our (game).
You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all (opposing dart teams) - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no (celebratory shots).
Let that be realized. No survival for the (Dartbags), no survival for all that the (Dartbags) has stood for, no survival for the urge, the impulse of the (drinking), that mankind shall move forward toward his goal.
I take up my task in buoyancy and (beer). I feel sure that our cause will not be suffered to fail among men. I feel entitled at this juncture, at this time, to claim the aid of (the dartbags) and to say, Come then, let us go forward together with our united strength.

(adapted from "Blood, Sweat & Tears" by Sir Winston Churchill)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home